Bah dah dat dat dah.....lovin' it?

"In Iwo Jima there will be servings for everybody".

"This to me symbolizes how we might go to war to free people and stop terrorism, but by doing this, it allows companies like McDonalds to rush in and take over".

"The place is designed for kids...goofy characters scattered around the dining room, a playground...the first to come out with a happy meal, which is brilliant".

"Don't get me wrong...I love Mickey D's. I just don't eat there or any fast food restaurant every night ...I might if I weren't poor though".

"I've passed the happy meal stage in my life. I find McDonalds gross and greedy".

Okay...here is the challenge: it requires two entries one in support of Mickey D's and one against it...

Give me 3 words that describe McDonalds, no more no less.

 

1 Response to Bah dah dat dat dah.....lovin' it?

  1. Captain_Phantom Says:
    Fat Salty Fries